Monday, June 30, 2008

NAC 2008 - Thoughts on Tuesday, June 24

Tuesday evening we started with the Kid’s Place Kids leading us in worship. Alejandro de Francisco and Ed Fry also helped lead us in worship during the evening.

Songs we used:

  • Let the Children Come; by Mia Fieldes
  • A Child of God; by Barney E. Warren; arranged by Curtis L. Ferrell
  • We Fall Down; by Chris Tomlin
  • Holy, Holy, Holy; by Dykes, John B. / Heber, Reginald
  • Holy Is the Lord; by Chris Tomlin / Louie Giglio
  • Let My Words Be Few; by Matt Redman / Beth Redman
  • Poderoso Rey / Almighty King; by Alejandro de Francisco
  • Levantando un mundo diferente by Alejandro de Francisco
  • Ven a Cristo by Alejandro de Francisco
  • We Will Rise; by Curtis L. Ferrell
  • I Am the Lord’s I Know; by C.W. Naylor and Ed Fry

A Child of God; and We Will Rise can be ordered by sending me an email at curt@smdcog.org

Poderoso Rey / Almighty King; Levantando un mundo diferente; and Ven a Cristo can be ordered by contacting Alejandro de Francisco at alejandroycarmen@yahoo.com or alejandro@evangelizando.com

Information on Ed Fry’s great rendition of I Am the Lord’s I Know can be obtained by contacting Ed at edpaulfry@aol.com


1 comment:

Wayne said...

Thanks for your thoughts on Monday night and the major glitch. You handled it very well. I also know there was equipment available that was better than the in-house equipment used, but that was pointedly rejected as inferior (which it seems it was not). Thanks for coming through for the Michigan Singers. It all went well, but you came through and redeemed what could have been for them a very bad taste. I hope I am being sufficiently discreet, but I commend your gracious follow-up with them.