Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Trip Details

Here’s some more details about my trip to Indonesia:

On Sundays, August 31st and September 7th, I will be leading a worship leader’s training session in the local churches [3 am ~ 6 am Eastern Daylight Time].

I will be teaching in a Worship Class at Mountainview International Christian School (www.mountainviewics.org) on Tuesday, September 2nd [11:30 pm 9/1 ~ 1 am 9/2 EDT].

On Wednesday, September 3rd I will be teaching in a 9th grade Bible Class [11:30 pm 9/2 ~ 1 am 9/3 EDT].

Thursday, September 4th will begin with a teaching time in the 11th & 12th grade Leadership Class [11:30 pm 9/3 ~ 1 am 9/4 EDT]. Then from Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning, September 6th I will be leading worship at a youth retreat. The speaker will be using 2nd Timothy as the text for the retreat.

I would appreciate your prayers before, during, and after my trip. Pray for the students in Indonesia. Pray and care for my family here in New Castle. Pray for my health (rebuke kidney stones!). Pray that passage through Customs will go smoothly. Thank God that He provided the resources that I needed to make the trip. Pray that God will enable me to learn the Indonesian language. Pray that God would be glorified, and the Kingdom of God would be advanced, as a result of the trip.

No comments: